Hobby horsing is a common name for an activity of riding on a horse puppet. It is a great alternative for everyone who ever dreamed of horse riding but never had an opportunity to do so. Jumping over obstacles is also an effective method for remembering the trial riding and dressage systems before horse competitions. This form of activity stole our daughters’ hearts and allowed them to spend wonderful time outdoors while developing their passion for horse riding.
120 cm Hobby Horse Single Bar Ball Obstacle
Develop your skills and master your jumps, not only before the competitions!
120 cm Hobby Horse Single Bar Ball Obstacle is the perfect help for practicing jumping over obstacles and making the time spent outside more active.
Its whimsical shape will take you straight to the heavenly meadow filled with clouds.
This set includes:
- 2 side stands. They allow you to set the bar at a maximum height of 120 cm;
- 4 padlocks for fixing poles;
- 1 pole, 120 cm wide. It is uniquely coloured (available colours: yellow, red, blue, aquamarine);
- hooks for additional fastening. This is to secure the obstacle in the ground during difficult weather conditions or when the ground is uneven.
This model comes in 4 versions:
- Double bar 120 cm;
- Single bar 120 cm;
- Double bar 140 cm;
- Single bar 140 cm;
Possibility to hang pole:
- every 10 cm between 20 – 100 cm;
- every 5 cm between 100-105 cm;
- every 2.5 cm from 105 to 120cm;
The obstacle has engraved markings for setting of the bar at different heights of the pole, making the process of setting the bar much easier. The smaller compartments at the very top make it easier to gradually overcome your own records. Climb to the heights of the horse racing hobby thanks to the 120 cm Hobby Horse Single Bar Ball Obstacle!
It should be emphasised that one of many advantages is being able to set up several obstacles with one set. Including the most popular obstacles for the horse hobby, that is:
- straight rails (consisting of two bars placed one below the other and two stands);
- envelope (aka a cross, with two racks and two bars crossed with each other).
Safety and convenience of use
The folding of 120 cm Hobby Horse Single Bar Ball Obstacle is very intuitive, so every child will master it without any problems! The obstacle is light and its design ensures an easy assembly and disassembly as it does not require the use of any tools.
When exercising the hobby horse jumps with the obstacle, a stick that is hit during a jump will drop, making it easier for the trainee to make it through the obstacle, reducing the risk of a major fall.
Funtree.eu obstacles also enable hobby horse riding training in more difficult outdoor conditions. Thanks to the hooks included in the set, you can easily secure the obstacle from overturning in the wind.
All of our obstacles are ecologically and environmentally friendly. Made of plywood, they do not contain any toxic substances. The markings are also burned with a laser, thanks to which they are durable and do not wear off.
Recommendations and maintenance
The material of the obstacles is not coated with preservers. The wood makes an excellent base for decorating and painting. For the same reason, it is recommended to use obstacles on dry ground and to avoid moisture. Dirt is best removed with a dry cloth or brush. If necessary, use fine sandpaper
Attention! When ordering, please state the colour of the pole by privately messaging our team. If you forget about it, we will send you a random colour chosen by us.
- The set contains: 120 cm Hobby Horse Single Bar Ball Obstacle (two side stands, one pole)
- You may also like: CHRISTMAS TREE 140 cm Obstacle